Buhari wonders why leaders sends their children abroad to school.
Speaking when he received a delegation of Buhari Support Organisation (BSO) at the Presidential Villa Tuesday, 22nd May 2018……
The president said he often wondered why people in authority chose to send their children outside the country to acquire education while they fail to develop the country.
“I wonder want kind of Nigerians they want their children to come and work with. I think there is a lot of lack of imagination”
“Because if you’re fighting for the country then you shouldn’t be misappropriating or misapplying the fund the way people do,” he said.
……PREMIUM TIMES 22nd MAY 2018……………………..
MEANWHILE: I THINK BUHARI HAS FORGOTTEN THE FOLLOWING……
President Buhari’s children and where they went to school
1) Fatima: Born March 7, 1975. Education: Airforce Primary School, Victoria Island, Lagos; Government College, Kaduna; Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria; postgraduate degree, Business Academy, Stratford, United Kingdom.
2) Nana-Hadiza: Born June 23, 1981. Education: Essence International School; Cobham Hall, Kent, United Kingdom; University of Buckingham; Postgraduate, National Teachers Institute, Kaduna; Masters in International Affairs and Strategic Studies, Polytechnic Kaduna.
3) Safinatu: Born October 13, 1983. Education: Essence International School; Cobham Hall, Kent, United Kingdom; University of Plymouth, United Kingdom; presently at Arden University, United Kingdom
4) Halima: Born October 8, 1990. Education: International School, Kaduna; British School of Lome; Bellerby’s College, Brighton, United Kingdom; University of Leicester, United Kingdom, Nigeria Law School, Lagos.
5) Yusuf: Born April 23. Education: Kaduna International School; British School of Lome; Bellerby’s College, Brighton, United Kingdom; University of Surrey, United Kingdom.
6) Zahra: Born December 18, 1994. Education: Kaduna International School; British School of Lome; Bellerby’s College, Brighton, United Kingdom; University of Surrey, United Kingdom.
Sources : Premium Times, December 29, 2016.
Fellow Nigerians you can make your own conclusions about Buhari that wants to continue running our country beyond May 29, 2019!!!!!!